Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dying my dark brown hair?

I have dark brown roots and medium brown hair past the roots. I want to lighten my hair. What is the lightest hair color you recommend? Not Red Or Black! I heard if you dye your hair light brown then you can dye it blonde, is that true? please answer!



Dying my dark brown hair?

It's tricky. If you have an old color in ur hair already (ie the mid brown) you cant just pop a color all over because it will no doubt give an uneven result. what i'd do personally is dye the roots only mid-brown to match the ends, then i'd get loads of foil highlights, but really fine ones to make it look like an all over highlights. You can have them as golden or light blonde as you like. That'd look hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate