Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you think i should dye my hair?

i am wearing blue colour contant lens and i having medium lenght hair and a round face.the colour of my hair is naturally black.i really like medium golden brown colour.Should i dye my hair or any suggestions?



MY skin tone looks a bit like this lady but i am a bit darker than her.>>>http://makeover.ivillage.com/IVillage/fl...



Do you think i should dye my hair?

I do not think that you should dye your hair because you should truly be happy the way you are and you should not change that for any reason. And also, since you have normally had black hair, switching to a goldish color is a BIG change that you have to make sure that you are ready to make and even if you decide to dye your hair, make sure that it is REALLY what you want. good luck:)



Do you think i should dye my hair?

DO NOT CHANGE your hair color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate