Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair--Beachy waves?

I have this like medium-thick hair, that gets a little wavy in some spots when I let it air-dry, but it looks really messy and unkempt. How do I get those nice beachy waves that look put-together, without spending like an hour doing my hair?



Hair--Beachy waves?

Wow my hair is a lot like yours, except fairly thin. And I used to have the exact same problem!



What I do is really simple - and costs barely anything. First I put through some kind of product - you can use a light mousse or styling cream - sometimes I use leave in conditioner as well.



Then you get salt water spray and spritz it through your hair on the ends, kind of scrunching gently as you go.



You can buy salt sprays for hair but instead of spending the $ instead when I go to the beach I fill a container with the sea water and then I just put it in a spray bottle to use!



Hair--Beachy waves?

Aussie Sprunch spray....use some when your hair is a little damp, dry for a few minutes, then use a little more if you need to.



Or, if you ever shower at night, put your hair up in two buns while it's still wet. In the morning, take the buns out, then dry, sprunch, and fluff as needed.



Hair--Beachy waves?

put some mousse in your hair and brush it flat down the fluff your hair with your fingers....add hairspray



Hair--Beachy waves?

WHAT I DO IS WASH MY HAIR, PUT A LITTLE STYLING GEL IN IT , AND THEN TWIST 1 INCH PORTIONS OF HAIR INTO LITTLE CINI-BUNS ON MY HEAD AND SECURE WITH A HAIR PIN. LET IT DRY AND THEN TAKE IT DOWN, AND HAIR SPRAY IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate