Saturday, November 28, 2009

Short crappy hair! Help!!!?

ok about 2 days ago i went to the salon to get layers on my medium length hair (below my shoulders). I started noticing that the hairdresser was cutting it a little too short on the left side so i made her stop! I started freaking out when i realized that the layers were already above my ear and only on the left side!!! i started screaming at her and she said she'll try to fix it but I already had too much! another hairdresser came and fixed the right side (she actually did the layers that i wanted) but now my hair is uneven. short on the left and longer on the right!



I need help growing my hair please!



Do prenatal vitamins work? Have you used them?



Does biotin work?



Where can i get these products?



Help!



thanks!



Short crappy hair! Help!!!?

Breath deeply first please. Hair is made from collagen (the stuff in Jello and gummy worms) and protein. Prenatal vitamins will only give you so much of the stuff you need. Jello and steak, or whey protein shake mixes instead of steak, will work better with prenatal and help things grow faster and more smoothly. It'll even help your nails look good too!



Short crappy hair! Help!!!?

Take some vitamin E that really helps, you can get it at a drug store.I've personally used vitamin E and it helps my hair grow.



Short crappy hair! Help!!!?

use vitamin-E



Short crappy hair! Help!!!?

i heard that prenatal vitamins work but never used I'm somewhat scared even though prenatal builds your body up to be able to carry a baby but that for the body not hair just wash and keep your hair conditioned and that will speed up the hair growth



Short crappy hair! Help!!!?

I am sorry to hear about this. I can sympathize with you. I had the same thing happen to me years ago--cutting too much hair off. That is why I cut my own hair.



I good way to help hair grow back faster is eating lots and lots of soy or tofu. Soy has loads of biotin and other acids to help hair grow.



I hope you are not allergic to soy, as I know some people who are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate