Friday, November 27, 2009

Does sun-in damage your hair?

and have you used it?



I was thinking about using it but, I'm not sure.



I have medium-brown hair and want subtle highlights or a lighter color. what do you think?



Does sun-in damage your hair?

I've used it before.



I have light/medium brown hair. It lightens it just enough- subtle blonde highlight and kind of throughout.



Also, you can try the John Freida hair products to get your hair glistening and to accent your highlights. If you go to the beach for a few days and add sun-in each day, your hair looks a few shades lighter by the time you leave. Make sure to condition your hair though.



I would use sun-in and wouldn't go to a salon if you only want a subtle change.



Does sun-in damage your hair?

Sometimes it will turn your hair Orange, Why don't you just spend alittle extra and have it done in a salon?



Does sun-in damage your hair?

i dunno but everytime I've done it it makes my hair look orangish. I wouldn't use it. They have highlightning cream that works better. The sun in looks unnatural.



Does sun-in damage your hair?

yes it does and it bleached my mums hair



Does sun-in damage your hair?

Yes it strips the hair of natural colour. Safer to go to salon or buy highlighting kit.



Does sun-in damage your hair?

Yes the sun damages your hair! Use redkens UV protector.



Highlights look very good especially for the summer nice fine blonde ones.



Does sun-in damage your hair?

i really strongly dislike you!! haha. just kidding! you're dumb. guess who?? "oooooo, i want subtle highlights, help me pleeeeeeeze!!!" just kidding, yes use it, it's cheap and it works. clara uses it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate