Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair correction-burgundy back to brown?

I had naturally medium brown hair last week and i colored it burgundy. My husband and i don't like it much because it looks too purplish for us. Anyways, would putting brown hairdye overtop of it get rid of the puplish hues? or any other advice? There are no good hair salons where i live! I have to do it myself.



Hair correction-burgundy back to brown?

Ha! A friend of mine had this happen a few weeks ago. Her's turned out a dark purplish red. She put a dark brown over it and it still has a red hue but it looks great now.



If your not sure about putting a color over it buy a color stripper. Lorel makes a good one for around $12 I think.



Hair correction-burgundy back to brown?

Do you have a beauty supply stor near you? I think there is something on the market that will take the pigment out of your hair, but i don't know enough about it for sure, so i'd check at like Sally Beauty supply or something like that.



Hair correction-burgundy back to brown?

Hi, you would first need to use a clarifying treatment to remove that purple look there are claiming treatment in the stores then put on your color then do a condition treatment for 10 15 min they come in a packet OK! let me know how your hair turns out OK!



you can e-mail me at (sexynunique_no7@yahoo.com.



Hair correction-burgundy back to brown?

Do you have a Walgreens?(they may have it at other stores also, try walmart or target) I know for sure they have a product called color erase that takes out whatever color you last put in, but if not, i would try going a darker shade of brown to cover up the color. Good luck! I've had enough hair problems when I do it myself...... Lately I have tried to just try different styles and bypass the colors and perms while I wait for the half blond/half brown highlights to grow out.



Hair correction-burgundy back to brown?

you need to get a hair color with a yellow base. if you go to a beauty store or call a stylist you can ask them what color will counter act the purple in your hair, but you want to go 2 shades light than what you are because if you just put a medium brown back on there it will be darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate