Friday, November 27, 2009

Asain hair???

I have thick, medium black hair and it always poofs up after I take a shower. I want my hair to be more softer/smoother. Are there any products that u recommend??? don't forget....Asain hair.



Asain hair???

Asians have best hair ever.



Look for shampoos with anti frizz :D



Asain hair???

i am 1/4 asain and i have the same problem. i have to use hair spay or gel. we are just ******* in the hair dept.



Asain hair???

I guess something with anti-frizz.



And if you want, maybe next time you get a haircut, get it thinned? I have thick Asian hair too, although, I'm a guy, I usually get it thinned.



Asain hair???

my hair has the same problem. try pantene pro-v shampoo and use themasilk conditioner.



Asain hair???

use a good conditioner and brush your hair frequently. Whenever you are done taking a shower. Just pat your hair dry. Don't get your hair bone dry. Leave some moisture in your hair to keep it shiny. If you leave a little water in your hair your hair will be shinier and will feel better i promise. Also, take a good multivitamin like centrum. Use a good mousse. And that should do just the trick.



Asain hair???

use "Brilliant Brunette" by John Freda. it works on me XD



Asain hair???

I have American Indian hair which is the same.



Wash your hair with an anti-frizz shampoo then put a smoothing conditioner on the ends of your hair. Not the roots because it will look greasy. Don't brush your hair when it is dry and get your hair thinned out.



Asain hair???

You have to try Mixed Chicks products. I know it sounds crazy for Asian hair, but they built this stuff for thick and frizzy hair. But it works for anyone with thick hair, especially.



You shampoo,



deep condition, comb out tangles



work leave-in through wet hair



air dry (no towel).



Now, if you don't want to do the whole routine, their deep conditoner works on straight, wave, and curly hair.



Don't shampoo too often.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate