Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Help!!!!?

HELP!!! I have straight, thick, medium length hair and it always looks poofy if I straighten it... I want to get it cut in layers with a side swept bang, But I'm afraid it'll turn out to be a big puffball! Plz tell me if U Have any suggestions on haircuts or hair products... THNX!!!



Hair Help!!!!?

I have a similar problem with my hair sometimes. My hair is thick and curly and the shorter I cut it the curlyer it got but some of the things I do after I straighten it is I us a slight bit of spray gel on the top layer and then for like maybe at most 20 minutes or 30 minutes I wear my ski hat and it flattens it good enough



As far as the hair cut/style that works best I have it kinda short not quit to my shoulders and it's in a lot of layers, some places ofer thinning but that is essentialy layers.



I suggest before cutting to try you try the gel after ur done and if you don't want flippy use a ski hat



Hair Help!!!!?

Okay first of all, if you cut it in layers it will be less poofy, so go for it. Another thing, consider buying a "good" straightner a cermaic one. I believe Sallys Beauty Supply has an excellent selection. Get "Helen of troy ceramic straightner" goes up to 430 degrees, around 35 dollars, and it makes any hairtype flawless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate