Saturday, November 28, 2009

HAIR DYE!! :( manic panic??

ok well i bought this blue dye that was supposed to stay in for 6-8weeks.. So i took a shower after like it said too and it all washed out! I left it in long enough and now my bath is stained! lol I REALLZY want it a different color. I have medium brown hair. I went to the salon and they cant color it without bleaching it first.



p.s. not all of my hair...just strips. and now there is one strio in the front and it looks weird cause it is all olone.. AHHHHH



What stuff works (washable) I heard of something calledmanic panic. Does that work?? the stuff i tried was splat. DONT USE SPLAT!!!



HAIR DYE!! :( manic panic??

While Manic Panic is the most mainstream brand for outrageous colors, I've never had good luck with it. It always came out of my hair in just a couple days, and even the day I did it I wasn't impressed with the color.



I would recommend going to Sally's Beauty Supply. The employees are REALLY helpful, they carry the same professional quality hair dyes you'd get in a salon (good color without killing your hair), and have tons of options.



If you're looking for something really short term, try Hot Topic. They carry comb in color for streaks that wash out immediately.



HAIR DYE!! :( manic panic??

exactly why i get my hair dyed professionally



HAIR DYE!! :( manic panic??

wow that must look awsome and original leave it alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate