Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm thinking about dying my hair black on bottom and reddish-brown on top?

I have layered, medium brown hair with bangs (i wear straight and side swept) and i want to dye my hair black on the bottom and an auburny (brownish reddish-purpley maybe?)on top. my hair is naturally wavy, it curls easy, but i can just blow dry it straightish too. will dying my hair make it harder to do any of those things? and how often will i have to recolor it, if at all, to keep the black non-dull? also, if/when i want my regular hair color back down the road, is there an easy way to get the black out without bleaching and re-dying my hair or stripping the color? One more thing! I'm going to dye it myself (with some help) so any suggestions on how to separate the top from bottom or coloring tips on making the red look multi-tone red? Thanks!



I'm thinking about dying my hair black on bottom and reddish-brown on top?

Go for it life is too short! If you think it will look good it will. That's your style, there is no right or wrong. CUrls are good for something like that there will not be any strange lines. I would definitely get it professionally done they know what they are doing. The only thing it sounds like your hair would be very high maintenance. Talk it over with a salon. Good luck!



I'm thinking about dying my hair black on bottom and reddish-brown on top?

no sorry this haircolor might not look good on you



I'm thinking about dying my hair black on bottom and reddish-brown on top?

i really don't think these colors are a good combo. then again, it all depends how old u are and ur job occupation. if ur a student, then u could probably get away with it. if u are an adult with a professional job, people might not take u very seriously. good luck!



I'm thinking about dying my hair black on bottom and reddish-brown on top?

well it all depends what kind of dye you use.



if you use permanent dye it will stay and as your hair groes out fade, if you use a dye that is too harsh for your hair type



it may make it frizzy, thin, or even fall out.



if your not wanting to fully commit to your color i suggest a semi permanent or 10 to 12 shampoo dye (thats what i use)



the semi might last few months and isn't horrible for your hair if you like to change often.



as for the layering do the top first cause it's a lighter color, just do it all over and then after dye it on the under layers over the red where you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate