Thursday, June 17, 2010

Will this work with my hair type?

Hi,



I have thick, wavy/curly, medium length hair. It tends get dry and pracitacally turn into one big curl...It's a mess. I'm looking for something that will seperate my hair into seperate curls....Kind of like when you step out of the shower you know? That your hair is wet and it's all seperated?



Do you think that GOT2B PLAYFUL texturizing pomade will achieve these results on my type of hair?



Here's a link to it:http://www.folica.com/got2b_Playful_T_d1...



Thanx y'all



Will this work with my hair type?

I've used that product before and in my opinion you will have to use a lot of it because your hair is thick and you will end up with a grease-ball on your head instead of a frizz-ball.



I have fine hair but my old roomie had hair like yours and she used a cream styler for separating and moisturizing her curls.



http://www.folica.com/Artec_Textureli_d3...



There! I found it.



Will this work with my hair type?

I think that might do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate