Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do i get my hair like LC's?

i have thick naturally medium long hair can i do it if my hair is almost impossible to hold a single curl with out tons of hair spary how would i do this hair style?



http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?mi...



How do i get my hair like LC's?

You need to put a setting spray or scultping spray or spray gel in the hair prior...due a part on the head...then part in the opposite direction from the first part...bring the bangs to the side...then use a flat iron to achieve the curls at the bottom...thats it..it should take you about a half an hour to achieve this look....



How do i get my hair like LC's?

straighten it so the top half is smooth, then use a very large barrelled curling iron and curl your hair out at the bottom....I love LC's hair! she has the cutest style!! good luck!



How do i get my hair like LC's?

Bring a photo to your local hair salon, and the stylist will imitate it with your hair.



How do i get my hair like LC's?

i love her hair style! but i would take it to a trusted hair stylist. they can show u how to do it better than we can, and she can recommend products to use too.



How do i get my hair like LC's?

After you wash your hair



(For Straight Hair)



Put a serum through your hair not too much and a spray leave in conditioner



and then put if very light plaits



then blow the hairdryer over it and comes out like a treat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate