Sunday, June 20, 2010

How much approx. will my hair grow a month?

I have medium length hair. I want long hair, so i'm taking biotin vitamins to boost the growth of my hair monthly. I was wondering if anyone knew how much it would grow a month with the vitamins. I know that monthly on average hair grows about half an inch.



How much approx. will my hair grow a month?

hair grows 6 inches a year...do the math =]



How much approx. will my hair grow a month?

about half an inch is average.



How much approx. will my hair grow a month?

bout 1/2 an inch ..but mine grows alot faster so i'm not sure



How much approx. will my hair grow a month?

about 3/4 -1 in



How much approx. will my hair grow a month?

about an inch



How much approx. will my hair grow a month?

It will probably not increase the rate very much so still plan on it growing 1/2 inch a month.



How much approx. will my hair grow a month?

The average hair growth length is about 1/2 an inch per month. If you want it to grow faster, take vitamins. They're good for your hair, nails and skin too.



How much approx. will my hair grow a month?

On an average, hair grows at the rate of 6 inches annually. A slow process, but there are just no instant solutions. To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.



How much approx. will my hair grow a month?

About 1/2 an inch. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate