Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have wavy/curly hair and I want it straight.?

Ok heres the thing I have wavy hair in front and curly in back but its not pretty by any means. When it drys its frizzy and I hate it I even put a serum to reduce frizz and flyaways it helps a little but not enough. I want straight hair but to do that I have to get up at 4:30 every morning and do it with a ceramic flat iron. It works but later on in the day it starts to get wavy in the back again. I want it to stay straight all day and frizz free but I hate getting up that early is there any other products I can use that will make my hair straight without getting up at 4:30? And also if there arent any products is there something I can do to deduce damge? Also does chemically straightening work and how much does it cost? I have medium lenght hair also.



I have wavy/curly hair and I want it straight.?

Here are some products you can find at your local Sally Beauty Supply store that will help (if you don't have a Sally's, they can probably be found at stores like Target or Walmart and probably your grocery store or your local beauty supply chain):



Shampoo:



http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1120/140...



This shampoo smooths %26amp; softens, helps tame frizz and preps hair for long-lasting straight style.



Conditioner:



http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1205/140...



This conditoner supplements the work of the shampoo by smoothing %26amp; softening wavy %26amp; curly hair, taming frizz and primes hair for thermal styling.



[Be sure to use a wide tooth comb to comb out your hair after you take a shower!]



Balm:



http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1370/140...



This balm supplements the work of both the shampoo and conditioner by taming the frizzies, adding moisture, has long lasting straightening power and is thermal resistant.



By prepping the hair with these products and then using your straightener (also, try to straighten it at night after using these products and see what happens), your hair should stay straight. After awhile, your hair will lose some of it's kink and curl and everything will be a whole lot easier.



Oh, and even though you'll have those products in your hair, which do protect it for thermal styling, use this once a week to help out as well: http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1215/140...



DO NOT chemically straighten your hair. It is bad for your hair and WILL damage it.



And be sure to take note of the instructions or tips and trick you see when you click on the links!



I have wavy/curly hair and I want it straight.?

Sorry, but you won't wake up one morning magically with straight hair. If you want it straight you'll just have to get up a bit earlier like the rest of us.



I have wavy/curly hair and I want it straight.?

4:30?!?! seriously you dont have to wake up that early. wen i used tostraighten mi curly hair i would do it at nighit then put the frizz serum on. i would sleep on a satin pillow it reduces frizz. Then in the morning all i had to do were some touch ups and put on som hairspray for humidity.



I have wavy/curly hair and I want it straight.?

Try rebonding, it lasts for about 5 months. It's costly though.



Sometimes, a wave is not really ugly. Style your hair in a way your waves will be highlighted. Lots of these styles can be seen in popular fashion mag.



I have wavy/curly hair and I want it straight.?

i think it would maybe save a little time if u put mouse or something in it and then using a blowdryer with a comb attachment (hair has to be wet) doesn't take near as long as a flat iron.



I have wavy/curly hair and I want it straight.?

i had exactly the same problem. my advice would be not to blow dry it towel dry it really good nd then let it dry naturaly dont use serum it just is gonna make your hair look all greasy then straghten it w/ a flat iron tell me if it works!!



I have wavy/curly hair and I want it straight.?

you should get this.



http://www.conair.com/infiniti/product_i...



it is deffinately worth the money, it straightens and dries at the same time. you may have to follow up with a flat iron but it cuts the time in half. use more frizz serum but not near the roots, also try garnier fructise smoothing milk. apply a heat protectant and a leave in conditioner before styling your hair then to finish it off apply hair spray and comb it through. not too much though.



I have wavy/curly hair and I want it straight.?

Wow sounds like you have a problem. I have the same type of hair. Here is somethings that might help you!



1) Get some combs not brushes, and always comb your hair before and after getting in the shower.



2) Get special kinds of Shampoo and Conditioner's (research it first, some kinds work better than others)



3)Also research special kinds of Frizz-free stuff (even the littlest stuff can help, any kind of help was good to me!)



The best Frizz-free are mostly on line or commercialed, (i have found)



4) Chemically straitened really helps! your hair-dresser has to straiten your hair really good other wise is goes a very tiny bit wavey in the back (mostly when you sleep)



When you get it chemically straitened then you have to straiten it a little but not getting up at 4:30 am.



It costs $250, and lasts for 4 months, but is totally worth it!



Chemically straitened is so much money because the beauty salon got a safe chemical, it doesn't frie hair. if you go for the $50 you won't get the same results, the less money the less effective!



5) A good straitener that is use heats up in like 5 seconds not kidding it work really good it doesn't pull your hair like other kinds of straiteners, it is called "CHI" it works better than words can say!



If you want a another good idea is if you straiten your hair at night and sleep on it that way you can just take two minutes just touching up. If you want!



Hope i helped, I hope you like the results!



(P.S. Chemically strartened DOESN'T frie your hair Totall MYTH i had it done and from experience it is totally safe my hair didn't get fried or more frizzy! I want to help and hope this does!)



I have wavy/curly hair and I want it straight.?

DO NOT get a chemical straighten! I also have wavy hair. After you get it done it is irretractably damaged, worse than the straightening! I think mine was $50. It barely did anything and it became so dry and it looked like hell for a very long while. If I really don't want to get up early in the morning I take a shower at night and blow dry and straighten it and sleep on it so it's extra flat and use Aussie's leave in conditioner spray and it straightens it and protects from heat as well. And use Garnier's sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner. And I sometimes I also use Aussie's 3 Minute Deep Moisturizing Conditioner it works miracles. Why can't we all be born with perfectly straight smooth hair!!!? I feel your agony!



I have wavy/curly hair and I want it straight.?

i wouldn't chemically straightening your hair do this buy some straighting cream and put that on and straight your hair the night before and buy some frizz control to also heat protection spray it help when u straighten then in the morning straighten the ends that get curly it should work !



I have wavy/curly hair and I want it straight.?

Buy a pair of GHD straightners - they really do work



I have wavy/curly hair and I want it straight.?

get a GOOD straightener that willl heat up in only a few minutes and works really good like beadhead, chi, or expensive conair ceramic straighteners. hope this helps = ]



it will cost more but take less time.



I have wavy/curly hair and I want it straight.?

Well you can buy a hair straightener.... The oppisite of a curling iron. Plug it in, wait about 5 minutes, and presto! It is heated up. Open it, stick a good sized lock of your hair in it, and shut the thing. Pull it down to the end of your hair until none of your hair is left in it. Then move on. The hair straightener is a good idea, opposed to going bald.



I have wavy/curly hair and I want it straight.?

honey, everyone who has curly hair wants staright hair and everyone who has straight hair wants curly hair. its just the way it is. and u shouldnt have to wake up at 4:30 in the morning to style your hair...thats sad. try to avoid straightening your hair as much as you can...its horribly damaging and probably at least part of the cause of the frizz. try blow drying your hair with a round brush so it straightens without a flat iron. but if u must straighten, make sure to use a heat protectant. u may have to splurge a little on more expensive frizz serums or straightening balms for your hair. (ask a stylist if ur unsure). wear your hair up if you dont like wearing it down in its natural state..just try to avoid heat damage as much as you can. to get rid of the damage, get any split ends trimmed, deep condition, and use a shampoo/conditioner for dry and frizzy hair. hope i helped...good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate