Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair help??

I have medium brown hair ..and I usually straighten it becuz it is always frizzy and really weird lookin..and I sometimes curl it too..but...it gets all weird... So..I was just wondering if ou have any other ideas how to put my hair....and could it be an updo?



Hair help??

Changing shampoo and conditioner can go along way to keeping the frizzies away. Try Herbal Essence None of Your Frizzness shampoo and conditioner. It will keep your hair from absorbing unnecessary moisture and getting weird. Use a leave in conditioner designed to keep hair sleek. Fructis has one, but I can't think of the exact name. Sleek and Shine - maybe??? You can get all of these at Wal Mart for a resonable price. Then, when you go through all the hassle of straightening it, it will stay straight.



Of course, you could always just make a high ponytail, wrap your hair around it and pin it. Or gather your hair at the base of your scalp in the back and start twisting while working your way upward. Tuck the end in at the top, pin in place and you have a French Twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate