Thursday, June 17, 2010

Guys and girls ... short hair?

do guys like girls with long/medium pretty hair more than short scenish hair?



im kind of afraid that my bf will not like it[im thinking of gettin my hair cut]



i know he will love me no matter what...



but it mite make me think about it if guys wont like it...



Guys and girls ... short hair?

I think it's varied.



I have some guy friends who prefer short hhari, and others who prefer long.



Guys and girls ... short hair?

dude if he doesnt like you for who u are then squash him !



Guys and girls ... short hair?

My brother says he hates short hair, but then he has no problem with it if he sees a pretty girl with short hair.



Guys and girls ... short hair?

my guy loves medium sized hair but that shud be nicely cut. couple of friends too like d same.



My personal choice - medium hair



Guys and girls ... short hair?

yeah it doesn't matter what length your hair is if he likes you for who you are inside that's all that counts. So get your hair cut! If he doesnt like it dump him.



Guys and girls ... short hair?

When I got my hair cut short guys ignored me I think long hair is the safest bet unless it is damaged then by all means cut it short ask a hairdresser on they think you should do



Guys and girls ... short hair?

i think short hair can look really sexy if the girl can pull it off.



my girlfriend just got her hair cut in a really short bob style, and i love the way it looks.



Guys and girls ... short hair?

a girl needs to have a defined face if shes even thinking about short hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate