Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair help... how to keep it stright??

i kno so many ppl have asked this question but i need specific help. i have my homecoming dance tonight and everytime i strighten my hair it gets curly in like 30 minutes. i have a hot tools prfessonals strightener and medium lenght hair. i don't have time to go out and but anythng 2 put in it but does anyone know how to keep it stight without anything? is it better 2 blowdry it first?? thanks in advance!



Hair help... how to keep it stright??

Everyday, get up about 30 minutes earlier than you usually do. Then, take a nice lukewarm shower and wash your hair with shampoos and conditioners that are made for straight hair. (I like to use Herbal Essences: Dangerously Straight - it works!) After that, blow dry your hair and use an acceptable flat iron (I prefer CHI but see sources for the website that helped me when I first got a straightner).



Then, comb your hair out and part as wished.



Finally, use some high-quality hairspray that you can purchase at salons and spray your hair with a nice, thick coat.



~~~Good luck!!!~~~



Hair help... how to keep it stright??

Yes, if you have moose put that in your hair first, then blowdry it, then strighten it, it works for me!



have fun.



Hair help... how to keep it stright??

Well, I would go to the store and buy some thermal straightinging gel . Apply on hair and straighten with a staritener. Your gorgeuos hair will stay flat and no friss for 24 hours.



Hair help... how to keep it stright??

Well, without anything you'll just have the curly hair. Here's a tip for the future: Get a straitening perm box from the major stores. You can do it at home alone, or with someone else's help, and it lasts for 3-6 months.



Hair help... how to keep it stright??

I have very kinky curly hair (all natural) and it's medium length. I straighten my hair by: Blow dry using a round brush (round brushes are designed to add curl, curve and volume to straight hair, as well as to straighten wavy or curly hair) then I straighten my hair with a straightening iron (do it by layers starting from the bottom). After that I use a regular curling iron to soften the edges and such. All my irons are ceramic - its better for straightening. I also us frizz type products in my hair to help it straighten and not be frizzy. The only time my curl comes back is if my hair gets wet (by sweat or water) - this is inevitable because that's just how I was born. If you don't want curl to come back at all, the only way to do it is to professionally and chemically have it straightened. I used to do that but don't anymore... it damages my hair too much and my roots grow out curly so it looks retarded between straightening treatments (which are expensive also). All in all, it takes some time to straighten really curly hair well enough to stay straight... so plan accordingly and stay away from moisture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate