Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should I dye my hair ? (read details)?

I have a round face, medium skin, hazel eyes, *SOME* freckles (in the summer, from the sun), and i have medium brown hair a little below shoulder length . i really want to change it up a bit, i am thinking deep brown/red dye ! should i ?



Should I dye my hair ? (read details)?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



How To Color Your Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



After-Care for Colored or Chemically-Treated Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/after...



Should I dye my hair ? (read details)?

no, u look beautiful the way u r. =D



Should I dye my hair ? (read details)?

I would personally avoid redish tones.



the best thing would be to go to a salon and get it done by people that know what they're doing. like they've been trained in finding the best colors that compliment a person's general appearence.



but a lot of people do it themselves and it turns out fine as well.



good luck!



Should I dye my hair ? (read details)?

Yeah sure i dye my hair all the time, id go for a dark brown.. it brings more of a deaper personality to a person.



Just remember if your gonna dye your hair go for a permenant or else you'll probably end up dyeing it again.. and trust me i know from experience dyeing your hair DOES make you hair fall out and become weak.



And just to finish it up add some like Highlights.. like a few shades lighter i suggest



Brown as the main colour (base colour) then put like a red, Gold and black Foils in it.. looks very nice.



Hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate