Thursday, June 17, 2010

How to take care of Asian wavy hair?

I've got thick medium-length hair. I'm Asian. Sometimes my hair gets really frizzy and I end up looking like a hippie or some hard rocker (not that being a hippie or a rocker is a bad thing =) )



What products work best for this type of hair? I used to wash my hair every other day, but lately, it's been getting oilier each day ever since I stopped doing intense workouts. I'm not sure if I should wash my hair daily. Are there any products you recommend? Tips/Advice?



How to take care of Asian wavy hair?

I'm rather sensitive over hair so if I were in your shoes, I would wash it everyday (preferably the mornings). It's like a daily routine for me.



I don't have wavy hair so I'm not that sure what kind of products would work (and seeing as that's the answer you're looking for, I'm extremely sorry I don't have the solution).



But getting slightly layered hair may make it look thinner and straighter. And also using conditioner will weigh down you hair a tad.



=)



How to take care of Asian wavy hair?

Try straightening your hair or hairspraying it down! Good luck! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate