Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should I dye my hair? Or no?

I have medium brown hair, same color eyebrows, and pretty much the same color eyes only with a very little tint of a greenish color. My hair is down to my waist and has very large curls. My skin color is not extremely pale but is noticeably lighter than most people's skin color. I like the color of my hair, but I would like to dye it black. Though, I'm afraid that if I dye my hair black I would have to dye my eyebrows black and I don't know if that would look good on me. Any ideas?



Should I dye my hair? Or no?

I don't think you should dye your hair black, especially if you like your natural hair color. I think you should keep your natural medium brown hair color, black hair might make your skin look a little to washed out. You should do whatever makes YOU happy though. Good luck!



Should I dye my hair? Or no?

Read some useful hair colouring tips and more on this site to help you



Should I dye my hair? Or no?

black hair never looks good on people with light skin.



Should I dye my hair? Or no?

ask YO MOM.



Should I dye my hair? Or no?

If you like the color of your hair why would want to dye it..Don't be stupid you probably are a very pretty young lady that just needs something else in your life rather than dying your hair..Black will make you look pale, tired and sickly..Stay with what you got..Your life will be better off..Go find attention in something else besides hair dying..Good Luck to you and your efforts..



Should I dye my hair? Or no?

Get a colour mouse that lasts for 8 to 10 washes. This way the colour isn't too intense and if you don't like it you aren't committed. L'Oreal has one that I use all the time and I too have brown hair and light brown eyes.



Should I dye my hair? Or no?

if i were you i would use a semi dye...or the one that washes out after a few weeks. good luck=)



Should I dye my hair? Or no?

Just do not dye your hair, hair dye has chemicals in it. Besides you are probably pretty. People just don't want to admit it. Believe me I know how you feel. I hate the way I look and I had wanted to dye my hair too, but then I relized that it really dosen't matter what other people think.



Should I dye my hair? Or no?

my hair is naturally light brown and i died it pretty Dark brown a few months ago...it looked good if i was wearing gothic like makeup but otherwise i'm pale too so it didnt match, huge mistake! i would die it lighter or get highlights.



Should I dye my hair? Or no?

why mess with the color of your hair when you already like it? black hair color never looks any where near natural, and on light skin, i just don't think so. as for your eyebrows, you have to be very careful with that...it's dangerous to get color in your eyes, and it's best done professionally, and with your skin color it would be a very harsh difference too!!!



just think about it a lot more before doing this one...take care!!!



Should I dye my hair? Or no?

jcp1992 is VERY much mistaken. You can look striking with that combination.



I'm one who doesn't believe in dying, but whatever floats your boat. They say your brows should be a shade or two darker than your hair, but that obviously doesn't go with what you're asking so why not check with a pro or a magazine? =) Maybe you can just dye it the type of brown that looks black in artificial light but contains brown highlights in natural sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate